(EN) Guideline for reducing emissions and benefiting from waste: The 6 steps towards circular waste management
4. 5. 2021 Six simple steps can lead to a change in waste management in a company and towards sustainability, ecology and significant financial savings. This is the main content of the Cyrkl White Paper. It is free to download and contains valuable information by corporate environmentalists as a guide to reduce CO2 emissions and increase savings.Más
Trust, but check: How to create a secure offer?
17. 2. 2021 The sale of waste or secondary raw materials is a basic function of the Cyrkl platform. Do you know how to create an unrivaled and above all safe offer? And what not to forget?Más
Circular Economy – Investing in a future for Europe
19. 1. 2021 Circular material flows are not only better for the environment than linear models, but also hold many advantages for the economy and companies. Laura Beyeler explains exactly which ones and what companies should look out for when implementing circularity. She is a doctoral candidate at the TU Berlin researching circular economy and sufficiency strategies and is a part-time consultant at Who is Nik. Projektlabor GmbH.Más
New publication Circular Czechia 3
27. 11. 2020 Photovoltaics for a crown, reusable packaging, recycling plastic products and the use of waste gas. These are examples of circular economy in Czech practice, which are presented by its authors in the Circular Czechia 3. Their goal is to show, that the principles of circular economy can really work. "In today's linear world, economic growth is associated with increasing consumption of materials. We extract 100 billion tons of material in the Czech Republic every year and then return only 9% of it to circulation. But there are solutions and there is no shortage of good examples in our country as well" says Cyril Klepek from the digital waste platform Cyrkl, which is behind the release together with JIC, Impact Hub, the innovation agency Direct People, the Institute of Circular Economics and the Change for Better initiative.Más
Savings hidden in the waste. How to earn money in crisis?
21. 10. 2020 The first wave of the pandemic crisis has not yet passed and we are already facing the second one. The economy fell by 4.4% y/y and many companies ceased to exist. Therefore, not only companies but also cities and municipalities have to look for other areas in which they can save finances more than ever before. Those who did not cope with the lack of capital in the spring will probably not be able to avoid it now. One of the savings options is the transition to a circular economy that can save tens of thousands of euros. What to do for a smooth transition to circular business? And how much did others save?Más
Webinar Summary: Waste Management That Actually Makes Money
20. 5. 2020 On May 20th, a webinar "Waste Management That Makes Money" was organized by Cyrkl. The central topic of the webinar was how to combine, on the one hand, reducing the costs of waste management in companies and, on the other hand, reducing the impact on the environment. Vojtěch Pilnáček, a senior waste expert at Cyrkl, presented 5 principles at the webinar that can be achieved. The path to financial savings and reduction of the environmental burden leads through circular waste management, in which we monitor not only the necessary legislation, but also the minimization of waste generation, because we know its true value.Más
Savings in Times of Crisis? Companies Focus on Waste Management
18. 5. 2020 Under the influence of the difficult current financial situation, many companies are beginning to take the path of circular waste management. While ecology and enviromental awareness may be the motivation for some, the predominant reason is now to seek financial savings. In particular, CSR managers of multinational companies find an interesting way in circular waste management to link sustainability goals and make a sacrifice on the altar of corporate savings in times of budget savings. From our experience, this is the way for saving your company couple of thousands EUR and at the same time save several hundred thousand tons of CO2 for this planetMás
The EXPANZE program from ČMZRB also supports waste processors
6. 5. 2020 The Czech-Moravian Guarantee and Development Bank (ČMZRB), in cooperation with the Ministry of Industry and Trade and the Environment, has agreed to support small and medium-sized enterprises operating in the field of waste management. From mid-August 2019, companies that use waste materially and energetically can draw preferential financing from the EXPANZE program for their development and financing of operating activities, both in the form of guarantees and interest-free loans.Más
3D recycled Filament as an Opportunity for Waste Recovery
23. 4. 2020 The 3D printing industry is one of the most interesting industries due to its speed and ability to grow. In 2018, the market was worth $ 10 billion, and in 2024 it is projected to climb to $ 35 billion. Europe is the continent that has the largest share in this business, after North America. 3D printing is used in many industries, from the military industry to medicine and energy to construction. We have therefore decided to introduce you to the use of waste and recycled in 3D printing.Más
(CZE) Nakládání s odpady v době korona pandemie - návod zdarma!
6. 4. 2020 Odpady se produkují nehledě na krizi a stále je s nimi potřeba nakládat. V krizi je však potřeba dbát nouzového stavu a z něj plynoucích opatření. Připravili jsme pro vás přehledný návod, co vše musíte dodržet ale i jaké úlevy si pro vás nachystal v této situaci český stát.Más