Terms of Services
- The content of the Cyrkl.cz website contains information intended for the general public, unless stated otherwise. The content (and mobile applications and profiles on social networks) of Cyrkl.cz contains mainly information leading to business negotiations, professional articles, information about professional events and links to other professional sites or organizations and also Online Waste Advisor. The cyrkl.cz project is operated by Cyrkl, Zdrojová platform IČO 07565305, with its registered office at Prague 1, Korunní 2569/108, Vinohrady (Praha 10), 101 00 Praha. The company is registered in the Commercial Register of the Municipal Court in Prague, file no. No. 303212.
- The project is protected in particular by the provisions of Act No. 121/2000 Coll. on copyright. The copyright to the information and articles belongs to the authors or executors of such copyrights and to the Project Operator.
- Advertising information (commercial communication) is visibly differentiated from other content of the site and fully complies with Act 40/1995. On the regulation of advertising, as amended.
- The operator is not responsible for any damage caused by using the cyrkl.cz project.
- The cyrkl.cz project also includes an Online Waste Advisor. In no case does the Counseling Center replace legal aid or the opinion of the public administration; serves as a non-binding source of information. The operator of this website warns that he is not liable for damages to the user or third parties resulting from the use of the Online Waste Advisor. The Counseling Center serves for the purpose of asking questions in areas such as: legislation, waste definition and secondary raw materials, etc.
- Questions sent to the Online Waste Advisor also serve as an information resource for users with the same questions. For this reason, the Operator reserves the right to publish all inquiries without giving the interviewees in completely anonymous form.
- Questions in the counseling center are free of charge and are processed according to the date of receipt. However, priority holders of Cyrkl Profi premium accounts have priority. Therefore, if a client logs in with a question and then the premium account owner logs in with a question, he will be given the priority.
- Responses to the question are communicated via email. The founder has the right to answer the question.
- Our website allows third parties to display your ad. By submitting a question, the interviewer confirms that he / she has read and understood these rules, that he / she has understood and will abide by them.
- In cases where the user is related to CYRKL, the Source Platform. Consumer and a dispute that cannot be resolved by mutual agreement arises, such a user in the position of a consumer may file a proposal for out-of-court settlement of a consumer dispute to the Czech Trade Inspection Authority (Central Inspectorate - ADR Department, coi.cz, web: adr.coi.cz). In these cases, the consumer user can also use the online consumer dispute resolution platform set up by the European Commission and available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
- Company CYRKL, Source platform, s.r.o. reserves the right to change the content and access to the website. Planned changes to the content of the site and changes in their use will always be accompanied by a change date.
These rules are valid from the date of their issue and effective from 12.1 2020. The operator reserves the right to change these rules.